Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm bored

Today is the 6th day of CNY and I've been on leave since the 3rd coz the 1st 2 days are public holidays and I'm already screaming bored doing nothing in the house except Gem of Life he TVB series .. eat.. sleep... entertain Christian... work on my flower work....

Hmmm... why.. why .. why... I should be enjoying my holidays and my boredom... thats what my sis and Gerry said... but I'm not! I think it's a waste of time.. doing nothing... and I can feel myself getting lazier... sigh!....

When I work day in day out... I long for a break... a holiday where I can do nothing... but now when I'm on a break... I feel like going back to work or do something...How to be 'siu lai lai' like that?

Is that human nature or it's just me? Never satisfied... when you finally get what you want... you long for for something else...

But then.. at the same time... I don't want my break to end as well.. because that will mean I will have to get back to work and face the hussle and bussle again... Hah!! Am I contradicting myself or what here!! Hehehehe....

Yeah... I know what you are thinking... this woman is complaining of having nothing to do.... and yet she's always busy all the time.... Mad woman....

Yeah.. I'm complaining.. so?

Hmmmm... maybe I'll go bake a Walnut Brownies later... :)

1 comment:

Redbabe said...

wei... 8| bored till siow already ka??