Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a perasan day..

In the midst of the CNY mad rush last Friday.. I went to Mid Valley to meet up with my dear friend Gladys for a make over session... hehehe... yeah... I know.. a bit the perasan right? But why not? I'm a woman!! I'm vain... and most important of all... I had a great time catching up with Gladys over 2 glasses of red wine... complaining about the meatballs and sour casear salad and the lack of service in Italiannies... while on and off... taking out of 'made over' picture and admire it over over again... heheheh... perasan right...??

Here's the perasan picture that Gladys & I got all excited about... go to her blog and see hers ok... you will definitely love it!!

And we both agreed that we should make this a 1/2 yearly affair.. to see how we can go thru the test of time year after year... :)




Anyway... this is another 'hao por' picture which I took about 4 years ago.... sigh... what a difference huh? Any chance we could turn back time?