Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Honk or not honk ?

This morning when I was on my usual way to work.. I saw something that totally pissed me off!!
As I was approching the 2nd NPE toll that heads towards Sg Besi, there was quite a long queue for the toll. I was like the 12 or 13th car away from the toll... everyone was behaving quite well getting in the queue line... and suddenly 2 blardy cars coming from the back and head towards the toll counter straightaway and expected the other cars whose in the queue to give way to them!!
My blood was boiling then and I really had 1/2 the mind to honk them even though I was quite far away from them... But then, on 2nd thought I didn't.. my car was pretty far away from them and the car in front may think... What the f**k is she honking me for!!?? So better not.. and I didn't....
As it was almost my turn at the toll counter...ANOTHER idiotic car cut queue and went behind me... AGAIN.. I wanted to honk.. and I turned back to star c*ck at the driver... while I was waiting for my change and shook my head... and then I left the toll... I was still pissed off then...

As I was driving off, I kept wondering, what could happen if I just honk at these cars... then my imagination went wild to those action pack movies whereby the driver will come down.. and start banging on my window.. and start creating a scene... and then the road bully start dragging me out from my car.. threatening to hurt me... then the other drivers come running.. to help me.. and stand for justice and started yelling at the road bully for being wrong first as the other drivers were also quite pissed at these road bullies and it's just that they didn't dare to speak up.

Anyway, there wasn't any ending of my day dreaming as it was interrupted when I saw the jam in SMART tunnel :P

Anyway.. that's my morning...

SO the question is.. should I honk or not ?

3 comments:

Redbabe said...

No need to honk la... just crash into them only... waste energy to honk only...

Gerry said...

To ask if you should honk or not is already a past issue since you were already sitting comfyly in your office typing out this entry...

Drama... drama.... *shake head* ;p

Terri Chai said...

Gerry - Duh!!!