Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A**holes & Hypocrites

I've recently came across someone who kept me pondering for a while...
What kept me pondering was....

I know this person.. whom I've not met for a while.. the last time I met up with this person was during CNY... initially I was quite sceptical of meeting this person for certain reasons that I don't really want to bring up as it was a real long story.. and in addition to that, I didn't really know what happened throughtout the story or the end of it...

Anyway.. lets name this person 'Z' ok...

Anyway, I met up with Z during CNY.. in that person's house... and we hang out for a while.. talk ... joked.. chit chatted just like how you would chit chat with your everyday friends... went out for dinner together and went back to Z's house after that and played a little blackjack and managed to win a little money.... and we said our bye byes and see yous after that as it was really late when we left Z's house... and then.. I was thinking to myself... Hmmm... it wasn't so bad afterall isn't it... And this reunion has indeed to be quite fruitful..

Little did I know after a while... that Z actually didn't like me going to his/her place.. didn't actually want to hang out with us.. didn't actually want to see us at all... didn't even want to talk to us in the first place...

I was quite shocked when I heard that... Hmmm... Wow... Z is damn good... first class actor... The Oscar Award for Best Actor should go to Z instead of Sean Penn... All these time.. Z has been doing really well in front of us... but the actual truth was totally a different story la...

Hence, I started to ponder... Why arr ? Why until like that arr ? Pretend pretend all... Sheeesh!!.. Don't like means don't like la... Just say so la... at least I respect you for that... But now I think you are such a hypocrite a**hole..

Anyway.. at least the truth is revealed... and line has been drawn... thats good... at least now.. I dont' feel so foolish... heheheheeh...

And now.. let me bring you to another person... let's call this person... 'C' ok..

I've also found out that C hates my guts... Wow... I guess a lot of people don't like me... I must have a problem... But then too bad la... I can't please everyone at all time right??
Anyway back to C.. I found out that C hated my guts because of some issues I had with ANOTHER person which totally doesn't concern C .. in other words.. it was really none of C's business as it didn't involve C at all.. ... perhaps you will go like... Duh!! What does it got to do with C then ? or maybe not....
Exactly!!.. I question myself that as well... What does it got to do with C in the first place ? Why wanna jaga tepi kain orang lain ?? *Eh! Not bad arr my BM..
Anyway.. thats C.. if C wants to get involved.. thats C's problem.. not mind.. perhaps C has nothing else better to do and all the time for that...
But then.. u know what ? At least C 'showed' me that C hates my guts .. even thought C didnt say it... but C showed it and made it a point that I know it... And I admire C for it... Although I really don't know how I offended C...
Yup! C deserves that very bit of respect from me... At least C has the guts to let me know...
Another line drawn...

7 comments:

Gerry said...

You are caught in one hell of a complicated situation which could be easily solved - Don't f*@king care! hahaha..:D

Love ya babe!

Terri Chai said...

Exactly!! I don't!! :D

Redbabe said...

D, E, F, G? got arr??? i am confused with all the Z and C...lols

Terri Chai said...

Doesn't matter la... Coz there's a lot of Zs and Cs in this world.. Plus As - Ys... :D

Redbabe said...

hahahaha.... that's true. so just dont bother la..

Jonathan Ramesh Raj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan Ramesh Raj said...

"A**holes & Hypocites" (err ... typo) .....

Anyway, it's so you. Don't bother of speak about others when you are the best in this. People may fall for your sweet cute words and a great command of C-List acting but .... I know you beyond that. So, just quit it!!!