Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sometime we wonder why people don't like us

I was browsing the Star paper online this morning which is something I do whenever I can and guess what I came across ?!!

Voila!!
http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2009/2/12/lifefocus/3013906&sec=lifefocus

And I think this is so damn related to my post yesterday..
Here's the 'Cut & Paste' incase you are not bothered to click on the link above.

It is all about the vibes people send out. The universe does not figure things out; it just responds to vibrations. If you keep sending out negative vibrations, you will attract negative things into your life. People often wonder why bad things always happen to them or why they keep going out with people who are horrible, without realising that it’s because of their vibes.

So now we can all stop wondering why people don't like us... hahahahahah!!!

1 comment:

Redbabe said...

Well explained. I believe.