Friday, February 13, 2009

Good Day

Yesterday was a good day for me because:-

- No wee hours phone calls
- No fights
- No arguments
- Boss not around
- Jam wasn't so bad on the road
- The 2 cakes I baked last night turned out the way I wanted.. (Yummy Chocolate)
- I finally managed to complete my flower work that I've been procrastinating since 3 weeks ago..
- Ramesh gave me a very good idea on what to do with Alex's birthday cake
- Ee Lynn owe me RM33 bucks.. hehe!
- I managed to get the info that Wai Kheng wanted
- The Toll man didn't give me 5 cents as change and he even gave me new RM1 notes too!
- Managed to get some decent sleep last night
- Lost 1.5 kg since I last weight myself... Yahoooo!!!

So.... overally it has been a pretty good day for me la...

How about you?

4 comments:

Redbabe said...

Me? My yesterday was bored to tears.

1) No one free to entertain me.
2) I watched 11 episodes of'Gem Of Life' until my eyes almost popped out.
3) I did 2 loads of laundry and have it all dried to crisp under the hot sun.
4) Throw out 3 bagful of junks from the kitchen
5) Finally dug out the fruit juicer and juice 8 oranges, 2 apples, 2 pears which I've been procastinating

So, despite of not having anyone entertaining me, i managed to entertain myself.

Terri Chai said...

Hah!! Ok ma... managed to get things done..
Come la.. I entertain you tonight ;)

Jonathan Ramesh Raj said...

i had a great time too .....

Terri Chai said...

I'm sure you did...