Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Moment at the Pool

I finished work on time yesterday and went home immediately as I really wanted to skip the rush hour jam.
And I did!
When I was almost home.. I was thinking to myself... Hmmmm... since the weather is good (not raining and not that warm ~ yeah.. I don't really like the sun), and if Christian is awake from his nap.. maybe we could go for a drip in the pool.. in Christian's actual special term.. go 'aaaming' (swimming in our layman's term la)..

True enough when I reached home... he was walking around and I told him.. Christian... come! Lets go swimming... He got so excited and kept saying... 'Go aaaming'... 'go aaaming'...

So we put on our swimming suits.. yes.. he has one too... and took his float and we went off to the pool..

Christian was grinning ear to ear while we were walking towards the swimming pool coz he really enjoys his 'pool' session..

It was pretty warm yesterday and it was good dipping in the pool.. and watching him 'walk' around with his float... hahahaha...

He was enjoying himself until an older boy came joined us and tried to play with him... Christian was enjoying himself imitating the boy... splashing around and turning around in the water till the boy went underwater and tried to push Christian... My son went green all of the sudden... got so afraid and looked at me with his eyes so huge... and wailed... 'Mummmmyyyyy!!!!.... almost breaking into tears.... then quickly came to me.. while I went to him also... so he sorta recovered his composure la.. hehehe...
And that boy... being summoned by his mom to get out of the pool and go home.. coz he was 'seen' as bullying a baby.. hahahahahah.... Kesian that boy...

Anyway... here's some pics to share courtesy of my sister...




4 comments:

Redbabe said...

wow.. looks fun. maybe I should reconsider Sunday. lols

Terri Chai said...

Haha.. so sarcastic.. :)

Redbabe said...

oh, is there a stench of sarcasm there? no wonder the saying, a sadist attracts another sadist. Sarcasm just come naturally. Lols

Terri Chai said...

Yeah man!! Bird of a feather flocks together... :D