Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Bliss

It came and went and it was good..

First started with a dinner with my work mates the night before.. they have been very gracious and nice enough to fight thru the road madness in Subang during rush hours and make their way to Devil's Crab to buy me a scrumptious crab dinner.. we had 2 kinds of crab by the way and we finished them all!!
Thats not enough. I've also gotten gifts from them which is categorized as 18SX.. hehehehe.. hence, I shall not post the pics here...Ee Lynn thinks that I need a little spice in my sex life... kakakakak... and when she passed me the gift.. she said with a cheeky grin... 'Welcome to the Club.. '.. hahah.. and we all broke into laughter... both the juniors were there and even my big boss.. (not my immediate boss.. but his boss!) was also there... very nice of him.. Thank you En.. for taking the time and join us.

Then I met up with Gerry (and I was a bit late and kept her waiting for a bit!).. and she got me book as a birthday gift... very thoughtful of her.. Thank you Mrs Wong :) and Gladys came join us later... and we yak and yak and yak till pass midnight... It was great!!

Got my other half's birthday sms right past midnight... and he's the first!! :)

Next morning.. as usual, I was late for work.. on the way to work... send my Twin sis a birthday message as well... hehehe.. I saw a nice pink (:P) envelope sitting on top of my keyboard... it's a birthday card... and the theme.. you would know by now... it follows thru the same theme as yesterday... hahah.. you see for yourself.. Very nice... and I was really happy...



Then we went for lunch in Pavillion, Mongkok Char Chan Teng.. for another birthday lunch... coz all wanted to claim the BIG BUCKET Ice Tea (it's really a huge bucket ~ too bad I forgot to take a pic) offer which only applicable for birthdays.. (Must show IC one laaaaaa to make that claim).. Anyway.. again.. it was all good :)

Went back to office and continue slogging as usual...around 4plus, my Ah Boy ask me to.. come! come! come!... as I was talking to my coordinator regarding some payment issue... so I looked at him in slight annoyance and said... what, Boy ???!!! He was like... just come laaaa..... OK.. so I followed him to the pantry and I saw everyone was there (even some colleagues from upstairs!!)... and a nice birthday cake litted with a candle... JUST FOR ME!!! Yay!!.. Nice!! All sang me a birthday song.. and of course.. cut cake and all that la... And the cake came from my immediate boss... He didn't tell me he got it.. but I heard it from someone else.. You see.. my immediate boss is a super China Man... So you know la... Super China cnanot 'loose face' and show their emo side.. not even a single bit!!... Anyway, once again Thank you very much... Eddie Soo ...
Its was certainly nice to have someone else bake me a birthday cake (even buy me one!! hehe!) at least once a year la! ~ Oh! My birthday cake was from Secret Recipe.. and it's Chocolate Mousse... :D and I forgot to take pic.. as usual la...
I mean... I'm so used to baking for others... so it's really nice to receive one... there's a teeny weeny warm feeling when I got that cake la!... heheeh... Siow one!!

AND thats not it!! I drove back from office ard 7ish.. chatting with my other half.. got home.. had dinner.. and my sis Amy came over and she got me a really wonderful book... and I love it!! Exactly what I wanted!! Thank you sis... very thoughtful of you...


I ended my birthday night playing mahjong with my mom and an aunty the whole night.. while smallie (Christian) was busy walking here and there.. being his usual self.. hehehehe!! And I lost RM20 bucks...haha!!

Overall.. it's really a blisss... as I didn't expected much... but I got more than I expected...

Thank you all... for all the well wishes.. thoughfulness and lovely gifts... You all really made my day...

No comments: