Friday, February 27, 2009

I created HISTORY today!!!!

I woke up at 6.15am this morning...(Huh?? Mad arr??!!) and started thinking about work.. I just received a whole lot of materials last evening before I leave for work for an upcoming project.. and I can't really sleep coz I was already thinking of what to do... how to do.. whats next.. who to talk to and yada yada yada... Sigh..

Yeah.. to those who are not working out there... you can all stop laughing ok... :p You know who you are...

While on the road to work.. I noticed that there were so many cars on the road and traffic was already quite heavy.. at 6.45 in the morning!! Then I thought to myself... wah!! So early already got so many cars.. and these people really have to wake up so early everyday to go to work... kesian nya.... If it's me.. sure die one... heheheheh!!

I finally reached office at 7.30am and started pounding on my computer at 7.45am after making myself a steaming cup of coffee... There's not a single soul in the office yet.. but then all the lights were on.. and about 10 mins later.. I saw the T kakak walking in...

I must admit I like the peace and quite where there's no phone ringing.. people interrupting you every 2 mins.. and I was able to get quite a bit done.. hence now able to blog about it.. hehe!

I told my friend Alan on MSN about this.. and he said thats the REAL meaning of stress coz sleep also can think of work and can't sleep because of work also... hahahah!! What do you think ?

The rest of my colleagues that came in one by one were suprised to see me so early in the office and said... Eh! Terri Chai.. what you doing here so early ?? Coz I usually stroll into the office after 10 almost everyday... hehehehe...

So in a way.. I created 'history' la today after 3 yrs working in Grey... kakakakkakaka!!

Hopefully can tahan till at least 5 today before I yawn my head off la.. heheeh!

3 comments:

Redbabe said...

i WORK.... (today).

Jonathan Ramesh Raj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri Chai said...

If you say so la....
Anyway.... Strike 1!!