Monday, February 16, 2009

Fabulous Sunday

There was total chaos in my house yesterday... wasn't a bad thing.. just not quite used to it :).. hehehehe!

All of the sudden, my house was filled with tons of people.. ranged from 1 yr old to 85 yrs old!!

All started from a swim session yesterday... initially it was intended for the kids.. but end up the adults took over thw swimming pool and only 1 kid.. Christian joined in the fun..

After the swimming session... all were hungry and my sis's boyfriend.. ever thougtful offered to get KFC for us.. and we all dig in together with home cooked fried noodles...

While the makan session was happening.. there's a mahjong session where 3 aunties were busy 'poonging' at the mahjong table..

Kids were running everywhere.. playing.. some playing in their own lil world and some.. conspiracy with each other and had their own mischief... and were extremely excited when they knew they're going to get ice cream later... singing a birthday song and blowing the candle after that... they were jumping up and down clapping their tiny hands.. grinning from ear to ear...

One by one came and ask me... yee yee... when can I have the ice cream ?? I told them... wait... Uncle Ramesh is coming back with the ice cream soon.. wait for a while ok... and they nodded their little head.. trying to understand what is 'be patient'... kekeke...

Anyway.. it was all good... and everyone had a good time.. chit chatting...catching up chasing the kids around.. talking about cameras.. playing mahjong.. playing gin rummy...
Everyone was in a good mood.. esp when issues are dissolved after the longest time.. finally... as it should be ..

Yee Yee & Christian
Heeeeheeeeheeeee.......

Anker Dom....

Errrrr.. Peace ????
Poooonnggg!!

Mabel Jie Jie.... Blow....

Am I cute ??

Blurrrrrrrrrrrr.......
Awwwwwww.... Lil Alex...

Mummy... Can I have the glowing thing ??
Little Scotty... getting ready his paper plate for ice cream!!
What you starring at.. chum ???
Yee Yee....
Lan Tou Yi :)
To all my girlfriends out there.... Muuuaaaakkkksss!!!

Inki bow aka Tinkerbell... the ever fierce guard dog... hehehe

Daddy & Son... being perason pot... taking their own pics..

Party time... Mate!! Blow the horn!!

Aiyo...... cannot game arrrrr!!!

Mom.. starring into space....

Aiks!! My chin is itchy.. hope no one saw me scratching it... hehehe!

My 85 years old grandma....

I want cake!! I want cake!!

Yayyyyy!!! Clap clap clap!!!

Pictures do speak a thousand words isn't it ? :)

These nice pictures are courtesy of my other half, Ramesh.. and also Lee & An's testing of Mesh's camera..

2 comments:

Redbabe said...

lan tou yi???? shit shit... first the other half put up my ugly photo on facebook... now this other half put 'lan tou yi'...

there goes my reputation.. out the window!

Jonathan Ramesh Raj said...

hahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs. woo, you really make me ketawa la after reading your comment !